Monday, 25 February 2013
Sunday, 17 February 2013
If you are a beginner at Salsa Classes, you will find the following tracks very useful to practice your first moves. All salsa songs follow the same pattern, 123 567. The difference is on the speed of the beats. Most salsa songs for beginners have 130-180 bpm (beats per minute).
Salsa Song for Beginners No 1 - 123 567
Salsa Song for Beginners No 2 - La Sonora Carruseles, Micaela
Salsa Song for Beginners No 3 - Padre e Hijo, Oscar de Leon
Come along to our Salsa Classes for Beginners in Aberdeen. Salsa Classes for Everybody. Please check our current timetable at www.Salsa-Aberdeen.co.uk
Our Salsa Classes are unique:
- Only Latino Salsa Teachers
- Many years of experience dancing and teaching salsa
- Our dance classes are run in private areas with no interruptions from bar/ restaurant staff.
- High quality sound systems / only original tracks.
- We are fully committed to provide a safe and friendly atmosphere. Please check our dancing etiquette-admission policy at the link below
Muchas gracias - Many thanks !
Sunday, 3 February 2013
When are you going to start Salsa Classes on Sundays ?
One of the most frequent questions we get these days in Aberdeen. We would love to. However, there are a few things to consider:
- We are very busy with the hen party season upon us.
- We will remain focused on the Wednesday Salsa Class at Tiger Tiger-Aberdeen. Wednesdays are very busy.
- We also love Football on Sundays :-)